Join the USOPC's Educate Engage and Enact Summer Series Conversations
by Athlete Services
USOPC EEE Summer Series aims to elevate Paralympians and people with disabilities at the USOPC and NGBs/HPMOs, foster open and honest dialog about disability, and build connections while learning from each other, as well as from the rich community of disabled leaders.
July 19, 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. MT
Join us for a discussion about the disability rights movement, how to support people with disabilities in the workplace, and how we can leverage the Paralympics as a way to change the representation of people with disabilities in the media.
- Judy Heumann, International Disabilities Rights Advocate
- Moderator: Kara Buckley, Mom, Senior Advisor and Author
August 16, 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. MT
Explore ways to integrate disability inclusion into the core of your organization or team culture, strategy and daily operations.
- Anne Seeney, Chief People & Diversity Officer, U.S. Soccer
- Jill Houghton, President & Chief Executive Officer, Disability:IN
- Moderator: Amanda McGrory, PLY, Archivist & Collections Curator, USOPC