High Performance Strength and Conditioning Symposium
2019 United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee High Performance Strength and Conditioning Symposium
Come join us and build your knowledge, your perspective, and your professional network at this unique learning and sharing opportunity.
- This three-day event is a combination of presentation-style lectures paired with highly interactive breakout group discussions.
- This event caters to the experienced strength and conditioning practitioner
- In order to foster an environment for rich content and conversation participation is limited to 100 attendees.
- Interested attendees must submit an application to be reviewed by a committee prior to participation for the event. Each application will be reviewed by a committee. Approval criteria for this event is based upon role, responsibilities, and experience.
- All attendees must stay onsite at the Olympic & Paralympic Training Center
- The use of social media will not be permitted during symposium sessions. All content shared during this event is only for those who participate.
Download the 2019 United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee High Performance Strength and Conditioning Symposium packet here
- May 15-17, 2019
The United States Olympic & Paralympic Training Center,
1 Olympic Plaza, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(Use the Boulder St. entrance to access the complex.)
- $90/night for all guests (domestic and international)
- All attendees must stay on-site at the Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and the accommodation fee includes meals at the OTC Athlete Dining Center, use of OTC facilities and a double-occupancy room (roommates will be assigned after registration). The OPTC supplies a complimentary shuttle service to and from the Colorado Springs Airport. Additionally, there will be options to stay 1 day earlier or a couple after the event.
*The speaker lineup and presentation schedule is subject to change
- Matt Delancey – Assistant Director of S&C | University of Florida
- Dawn Scott – High Performance Coach | US Soccer WNT
- Alex Wolf – Head of Learning | English Institute of Sport
- Darren Burgess PhD – High Performance Director | Arsenal Football Club
- Teena Murray – Senior Director of Athlete Health and Performance | Sacramento Kings
- Julian Jones – Performance Services Manager | Australian Institute of Sport
- Nicholas Gill PhD – Head of Strength and Conditioning | New Zealand All Blacks
- Adam Krikorian – Head Coach - Women’s Team | USA Waterpolo
- Clive Brewer – Assistant Director of High Performance & Head of Sport Science | Toronto Blue Jays
- Nicholas Pearce PhD – Associate Professor Management & Leadership | Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Richard Louman – Manager of Strength and Conditioning | Netherlands Olympic Committee
- Chris Clements – Mentor Coach Contractor | United States Olympic Committee
- Keenan Robinson – High Performance Director | USA Swimming
- Phil Moreland – Head of Strength and Conditioning | New South Wales Institute of Sport
- Pete Naschak – President/CEO | Performance Activation Inc.
- Tim Pelot – USOC | Sr. Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Chris Snyder – USOC | Director of Coaching Education
- John Crawley – USOC | High Performance Director
- Peter Haberl EdD – USOC | Sr. Sport Psychologist
Event-related questions can be addressed by emailing CoachingEducation@usoc.org.